Skip Navigation

About our Organ

The church’s first organ was installed at Old North in 1736. In 1759, the church commissioned Thomas Johnson to install a new organ. The instrument has been rebuilt several times, but a number of components from the Johnson era remain.

Contact Information

193 Salem St
Boston, MA 02113

Social Presence

Historic Site Hours

Currently Closed

Episcopal Church Services

Join the Old North Church congregation for Worship every week on our YouTube channel!

Subscribe

* indicates required

Copyright © 2020 · Powered by ThriveHive